Essential SEO Audit Checklist
We have created a short and must do technical seo audit template checklist for your to follow and do it your self. List of a very simple overview of our SEO audit which is not hard or complicatetd at all for any one to follow and understand.
You can begin with using the search string by typing this “site:mywebsite.com” in google search engine to determine how many pages of your website are indexed in Google, Bing or Yahoo.com. Then the next step for you is complete the list audit we have created for begginers. If your site isn’t in google then don’t worry no need to panic, there is a small fix you can do by following the SEO checklist below. After comleting each step your should be able to see your web pages in google search eingine.
Beginners SEO Audit Checklist
- Registered your website/domain with Google search console and Bing webmaster tools.
- Verify your domain in the Google Search Console.
- Installed Google Analytics.
- Generate a search engine friendly robots.txt.
- Make your URLs SEO friendly.
- Activate Breadcrumb Menu.
- Make sure your web pages are structured data markup.
- Setup canonical URL for all of your pages.
- Create 404 Page.
- Make sure your site has optimised XML Sitemap generated.
- Your website must be secured by SSL certificate.
- Speed up your website loading time.
- Your website must be mobile friendly rosponsive.
- Have you adopted Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- If your website is targeting for interntional audience then your website needs to be optimised it for Multilingual SEO.
- Continuesly perform an audit of your website for optimisation opportunities.
Most Important On-Site SEO Audit Checklist
- Optimise your site’s titles, meta descriptions, and tags.
- Make your site’s headings and text properly formatted.
- Optimise your site’s content SEO LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
- Make sure the length (word count) of your content in line with that to your competitors.
- Make your site Internal link structure.
- Make your site’s images SEO optimised.
- Fix your website’s any broken links.
- Returning any 404-page errors.
- Have your site any 302 redirects.
- Remove any outbound backlinks to bad SEO websites.
- Make your website user-friendly, easy to use.
Off-Page SEO Audit Checklist
- Have you evaluated the backlink architecture of your website?
- Are you receiving inbound links from a mixture of authority websites?
- Do your targeted keywords have the proper anchor text ratio?
- Have you evaluated the backlink architecture of your top competitors?
- Do you have a strategic plan in place to methodically drip backlinks to your website?
- Are you periodically performing competitor analysis on your competition?
Social Media Audit
- Are you engaged in the appropriate social media platforms for your business?
- Are your social media profiles SEO Optimised?
- Are you regularly updating your social media platforms?
- Have you given users the option to subscribe to your RSS feed and newsletter?
- On-page analysis can be quite technical, but reports from our experts will shed light on the steps you need to take to improve your website rankings.
Any SEO to do with Google
- Index – Google stores all web pages that it knows about in its index. The index entry for each page describes the content and location (URL) of that page. To index is when Google fetches a page, reads it, and adds it to the index: Google indexed several pages on my site today.
- Crawl – The process of looking for new or updated web pages. Google discovers URLs by following links, by reading sitemaps, and by many other means. Google crawls the web, looking for new pages, then indexes them (when appropriate).
- Crawler – Automated software that crawls (fetches) pages from the web and indexes them.
- Googlebot – The generic name of Google’s crawler. Googlebot crawls the web constantly.
- SEO – Search engine optimisation: the process of making your site better for search engines. Also the job title of a person who does this for a living: We just hired a new SEO to improve our presence on the web.
Are you looking to improve your website organic rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo? If yes, Technical SEo Agency UK based provide professional SEO audit services for all types of local SEO.
We will get your website into top of your competitors search results. Our SEO audit will help you understand the issues preventing you from ranking at the top of search engine pages in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
We exist to share our skills, insights, and search engine optimisation experties with those who would like to get their websites ranked.
If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time. Make sure to research the potential advantages of hiring an SEO, as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site. Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants provide useful services for website owners, including:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies